5 Best Masticating Juicers
You are looking for a good Masticating Juicers to satisfy your hobby of drinking juice? So article might be for you. Here we will introduce you 5 Best Masticating Juicer in 2016. Keep reading, there may be at least one perfect choice for you.
1. The Omega 8006 Nutrition Center
This is one of the highest voted masticating juicers on Amazon – a reliable website on online product. It has got more than 700 reviews from real users and an amazing rating of 4.6 out of 5 stars. Personally, I find it the best juicer I have ever tried. Not simply juice, it can play some other functions, including grinding, mincing and chopping, making food for baby, making frozen desserts, making nut butters and extruding soy milk and pasta, so on. It has a lot of advantages and some disadvantages as below:
- It is a great solution to juice extraction
- It works at low speed, claiming the maximum retention of natural and pure taste and color from the ingredients.
- It ensures that all nutrients and vitamins from the ingredients are kept during the juicing process, therefore, the final juice is healthy.
- It is easy to assemble and disassemble, clean.
- It doesn’t take much space in your kitchen, in contrast, it can be considered an decorating item in your kitchen.
- Due to great quality, it costs quite much and some people cannot afford it
- Some users find difficult when dealing with the clogged screen it offers
2. The Omega 8005 Nutrition Center
This is actually a former version of the Omega 8006 juicer. It is 99% the same as the Omega 8005, but in lower cost and a shorter warranty and a more ‘battle hardy’ auger. My friends is owning one 8005 and he said that it had been working fine for her for 2 years. That is one of the reasons why I list it secondly among the five items. It has some pros and cons as follow:
- It promises to give you nice-tasting and healthy juice
- It is easy to set up, clean and operate
- It claims to extract maximum amount of juice from the ingredients
- It doesn’t leave any clogging, foaming, or heat build-up
- Rather than juice fruits and vegetables, it can perform other tasks
- It doesn’t make much noise when working
- It rotate slowly, making the juice not heated
- It is in low cost
- The juice made with the machine can be kept within 72 hours without losing the nutrient value
- It doesn’t work very fine with juice wheatgrass and green vegetables. Particularly, it cannot extract the maximum juice from these ingredients.
The three masticating juicers above belong to vertical category, so you will find some differences compared with the two ones above. The advantages of a vertical masticating machine is that it doesn’t require you to push the ingredients down, simply place the food in the chute and the machine will do the rest work. Also, it appears to be better at extracting greens and wheatgrass then the two models above.
3. Breville BJS600XL Fountain Crush
This is the first product by Breville in masticating juicer world. But now, they have launched dozen centrifugal juicers which are all voted by users. It has all features that a good juicer offers, especially, as a vertical masticating juicer, it itself can pull the food without requiring a plunger. Some of noticeable pros and cons coming with it include.
- It claims to offer maximum juice from fruits and vegetables, even very small leaves
- It can slice and chops ingredients itself without further steps or tools
- The juice made with this machine can be stored for a longer period of time.
- It doesn’t make much noise when running
- It is easy to clean
- It can deal with even leafy greens.
- It is sometime hard to turn the inside bowl due to the small white gear inside
- It can result in mushy stuff when you threw all the ingredients in just a blender.
4. Omega VRT350 Heavy Duty Slow Speed Juicer
Also a model of Omega but this Omega VRT350 HD is in vertical design, not in horizontable as the Omega 8005/8006. And it is the difference that makes the machine work fine with wheatgrass and leafy green which 8005 and 8006. Also, it can make the ingredient small itself, so it doesn’t require a plunger to push the food into the machine. Simply put the fruits and/or vegetables into the chute and then the Omega will the rest.
- This machine offers effective juicing
- It is easy to clean and doesn’t cost you much
- It is under 10 years of warranty
- It is able to self-feeding
- It doesn’t come with any juice tap or strainer
5. Hurom HU-100 Slow Juicer
It must be a shortage if mentioning to the best masticating juicer without naming the Hurom Slow Juicer. This is great vertical juicer which shares most of great features with the Omega VRT350. Some familiar users even say the two juicers are practically the same: they offer the same nutritious juice without foaming, they both claim the maximum amount of juice possible.
- It can juice almost all kinds of ingredients
- It runs fast, so you do not have to wait long for juice
- It makes almost no noise while running
- It has an attached handle, making easier carrying
- It makes sure that the juice never spill out, so no messing can happen.
- It is easy to clean thanks to the compact design
- Most of the parts inside this machine is not dishwasher safe, so it takes time for you to clean it with your hands
- The feed tube is so small, so you need to slice the ingredients into narrow pieces
- It often has pulp
Ok, above are 5 best masticating juicers which have been voted by thousands of users. Each of them has specific pros and cons. So which one meets your demand most? Which one do you like most? Ask yourself then make a real order right now. Wish you have the most satisfactory juicer!